Record number of responses to the national consultation

So far the government had received record 1.7 million responses to its “National Consultation” public survey, a government official said on Wednesday.

Csaba Domotor, a parliamentary state secretary working at the prime minister’s office, said on Facebook that “the real political struggle is just starting” in light of the European Parliament’s decision to adopt the plan to relocate migrants.

In a video message, Domotor said there was “a good reason” for the record participation rate in the public survey which canvassed opinion on the so-called “Soros Plan”, named after US billionaire George Soros, whom the government accuses of being behind a plan to import migrants into Europe and distribute them among EU member states. This is because the plan to relocate migrants on a mandatory basis without an upper limit “is now being implemented”, he said.

The state secretary said the issue did not concern a domestic political struggle but rather Hungary’s future.

Domotor encouraged everyone to take part in the consultation and help to support the government and Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s fight against the plan.

Source and photo: MTI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s